WHAT IS "ARGENTINE TANGO"?
simple and inspiring...
"Argentine Tango", or simply "Tango", is an improvisational dance based on the four building blocks of walking, turning, stopping and embellishments. The dance is like a puzzle that gets put together differently each time. Women and men bring their own styles and embelishments to the dance which contribute significantly to the excitement and unpredictability of the experience. Even though dancers follow certain conventions, they never quite know how someone will construct a dance, add an embellishment or interpret the music." - Stephen and Susan Brown.
WHO IS "MILONGUERO EZEQUIEL"
The few people that need to know who I am they already do. If you are interested in learning or improving the range of your social Tango dancing with my insights I will be glad to hear from you.
For a customized quote please email me at:
- A world explorer based in South America
- A man of integrity, well-educated and much loved growing up
- I live by simplicity and definite values
- Very private as much as possible
- Single, caucasian, 53 y.o.
- 5"10', 125 lbs.
- Spiritual, but not religious
- Social, but not shallow.
- I can communicate in English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and basic Mandarin Chinese.
- Travelling mostly to Eastern Europe and some parts of Asia
- Discovering the world on the "light side of the Force"
- Dancing social Tango "Milonguero Ezequiel" style and sharing it with others
- Eating simple fresh healthy food as much as possible (mostly vegetables, fruits, beans, soy, grains, and nuts)
- Drinking hot water all day
- Eating food with chopsticks instead of knives
- Light cooking
- Studying classical piano from Bach to Rachmaninnoff
- Studying Mandarin Chinese
- Going to the opera and watching masterclasses on belcanto
- Being exposed to good manners, arts (dancing, painting, music), culture, architecture, philosophy, science, rhetoric, human behaviorial biology, social psychology, culinary, business and technology
- Having honest conversations
- Drinking champagne
- Being around thoughtful people in search of a meaningful life.
- To futher my experience dancing social Tango around the world
- To become a better human being each passing day
- To continnue making ends meet
- To be less lonely in the world
- To help others to find inner strength and confort
- To finish my life with dignity
"There are two auspicious days in your life, the day you were born and the day you find out why"... - Mark Twain
MY TANGO IS NOT CHEAP
The Tango services I provide are paid activities and customized fees can be quoted based on your specific needs (Master Classes, Taxi Dancer, Private Classes, Dance Presentations, Social Tango Showcase, etc). My Tango is not free, and it is not cheap. Most importantly, wait for it... it is:
BY INVITATION ONLY
MY TANGO IS HOW I MAKE A LIVING
If you are just looking to share travelling expenses with someone or getting a free dance partner or a friend to accompany you to a Tango venue, these services are not for you. You may have a day job or even be retired or otherwise have a personal income. I, on the other hand, invest in Tango as a business and depend on it to make a living.
This is my job, and I love it! :)
mY TANGO IS ALSO CHARITABLE
I do give FREE classes for unprivileged individuals who genuinely wish to learn or improve their social Tango dance but cannot afford paying (been there, done that), I set my goals and standards not only as a dancer but also as a human being.
Do not hesitate to contact me If you want to have free social Tango training to improve your quality of life.